Charles E. Shoemaker, Inc. is a land surveying and civil engineering firm located at 1007 Edge Hill Road in Abington, Pennsylvania. The company maintains a 3500 square foot office housing its operations and design personnel which routinely includes three survey corps and a staff of approximately 20 employees including engineers, surveyors, cad specialists, technicians, and support personnel.
The company traces its roots back to the early 1900's and has plan records from the firms of William T. Muldrew, Haggerty and Hagan, Inc., Weir and Associates and Charles E. Shoemaker, Inc. The current corporate structure of the organization has been in place since 1971. All of the present shareholders have been employed by the firm since 1981 and have been company officers since 1986.